2016 Good Time Girls Tours
CELEBRATING 5 YEARS OF SIN & GIN!
Western's Back2Bellingham Weekend provides WWU alumni and their families 100+ social, educational, and recreational activities. We're excited to offer two special tours the weekend of May 14/15. Get a sneak peak of our 2016 tour season and party with other alumni:
HOLLY STREET HISTORY!
- Sunday, May 15 @ 11am
- Meets outside 311 E Holly (near the corner of Holly/State Streets)
- Runtime: Approximately 60 minutes (1/2 mile walk)
- $10 per person (recommended ages 12+)
Sin & GIN!
- Saturday, May 14 @ 7pm
- Meets at The Bureau
- Runtime: Approximately 90 minutes (3/4 mile walk)
- $15 per person (18+) /$19 with drink ticket for one pint of beer at Boundary Bay Brewery after your tour (ages 21+)
The Sin & Gin Tour
A guided walking tour exploring Bellingham's historical underbelly!
- $15 per person (18+)
- $20 per person w/drink ticket (21+)
Brothels & saloons on the south side! From Devil's Row to Dirty Dan, Fairhaven won't seem so quaint once our sassy, corset-clad guides reveal its dark past.
Fridays @ 7pm, July 1-August 26. Meets outside Skylark's Hidden Cafe (1308 11th Street).
The rise & fall of Bellingham's Red Light District! Who wanted prostitution banned in Bellingham, and who stood to profit off the status quo?
Saturdays @ 7pm, July 2-August 27. Meets at The Bureau (217 W Holly).
Have a special event? Interested in taking a tour during our off-season? Arrange a Private Tour!